Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Living in the South vs Living in Hawaii(Paradise its Not) Reality Check

After living in Hawaii for 9 years going to court because the Liberals do not want to control their dog barking ..everytime I take them to court for dog barking they retaliate with  a Restraining Order to stop me from screaming from my backyard to control their dog...Finally after 2 years of going to court and winning they decided that they were not capable of controlling their dog or their teenagers who would scream bloody murder in middle of the night about 1am..they had the larynx of the dog cut and it was interesting to see when I asked them in court after they insisted that the dog barking was not loud why it got softer.  Then they contradicted themselves and said they cut the larynx...plus they tried to get the neighbors to gang up against me which the judge did not even allow LOL..
And the other scared neighbors poor lady got cancer from the stress of those horrible Teenagers who were either French or French Canadian that caused so much noise that after she got cancer she had to build a rockwall to block the noise and knew I had to move when Obama bought his $2 million beach plot 2 block away...Yes I then moved to the Big Island and had a 6 acre ranch next to the Lava Tree State Park >it was a total mud slush and I sold it for a huge loss...After which the Hurricane hit and the Lava Flow demolished...I moved to the town of Hilo where I still have a home its taking forever to sell and its in the best neighborhood.  Chickens Plucking,feral cats everywhere close to your neighbors..rats in the coconut trees.  Hawaii is a Welfare state my expensive table got stolen there as they were sitting for 8 days getting ready to be shipped to the mainland...
Living in the South has had a few problems the one big one in Tenn and Ga is Pollen...I have had to suffer with medication the sinus and breathing problems associated with this each spring and fall but its a cake walk compared to Hawaii and there are more guys that are better here...I feel more at peace and can see a long time future in this place..the lawns are always cut and nice and neat like Singapore the people are polite like Singapore and the weather is humid like Singapore can we say I REALLY FEEL AT HOME HERE AND ITS A SOFT PLACE TO LAND THAT IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR AS THEY HIT THEIR 40s and 50s and am Grateful to God for this place..

No comments:

Post a Comment