Wednesday, December 31, 2014

George Harrison> who are the Beatles 1994?

Right after the Big Los Angeles Earthquake I was brought to the Bel Air Hotel to meet a friend.  Playmate Ava Fabian and her sugardaddy Kenny Austin son of head of Warner Brother Records.
As we entered the Bel Air wing we were greeting by a Tall Thin British Guy, and Ava to my embarrassment asked for his Earthquake kit.  Next we sit down and He begins to talk to me and as I am from Singapore a British Colony we had a lot of Sayings in Common >I do not know you from Adams, No skin off my teeth and we had a Good Laugh.. He then proceed to play his ukelele for me and was sweet...He told me he had met 35 Playmates and I was a very down to earth girl and invited me to his house in Maui...I smiled and we left...Then the calls started coming to Ava's Apartment and she pursuaded me to say No to seeing him again...25 years later I find out he was George Harrison of the Beatles ...How was I so Green?  How did I not know?  Well I am Singapore and we grew up on Bread and the Carpenters...Beatles Who LOLOL?

No comments:

Post a Comment