Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mr Bill Cosby I will always support you!!! as I have known you for 25 years YOU ARE GENTLEMAN

here are MY responses to various videos...I have known him for 25 years this is a feeding frenzy on him...he is a gentleman and I have known him personally and been out all over NYC with him and to his brownstone on 62nd st....Also was with another Chinese actress now on a Cable Show Tess Broussard that can support what I am saying as she was with me at his Brownstone as he taught me how to do comedy and timing...He never has offered me a drink LOLOL....I will always support him> that is MY REALITY I AGREE WITH HIS WIFE THIS RAPIST IS SOMEONE I DO NOT KNOW


The reason why they are doing this is because they are old and want to be Relevant ...

To Ms Chaney Hill>I have known Mr C for 25 years been out with him in NYC all over the Blue Note and Nell Carter Show and to his former 62nd St  Brownstone he never even offered me a drink much less drugged me he taught me comedic timing...He did tell me to loose weight so he can tell if you need to without having undress you as the camera adds 10 over pounds..

To Janice Dickenson>She is a sensationlist ..I am sure she requested all her pics blown up around where she was sitting...She has no credibility she spoke badly about Tyra Banks after Tyra put her on America's next model...if you take a pill then you are partly responsible, and I have know him for 25 years and been to his former Brownstone on 62 with another Chinese young actress now on a Comedy her name is Tess Boussard she will confirm it neither of us were drugged...He did not even offer me a drink...I have also been out with him in NYC to do the Nell Carter Radio Show and the Blue Note...Also he invited me and my friends a whole family the Hodgkins to the Konoctai Resort and made the day of the 13 year old by doing the show around them...this is like a feeding Frenzy on a Gentleman.

Janice Dickenson is a Sensationlist she is try to make herself Relevant after she has attacked Tyra Banks after being invited on the show..  She is so Fake and LOVES TO SELF PROMOTE...I HAVE KNOWN HIM PERSONALLY HE NEVER TRIED TO RAPE ME OR DRUG ME...SHE WROTE THE OPPOSITE IN HER BOOK ...
here are responses from other on Lowlife Janice Dickenson

MrDangermouth

2 weeks ago

very bad acting on Janice Dickinson at 2:00 "But i'm strong and i'm gonna stand on my own two feet and i'm gonna tell my side of the story and it's not gonna end here!" reaches out to give the interviewer a hug but the interviewer pulls back like "Bitch...get your thirsty lying ass the fuck up outta here!" even Stevie Wonder can see that she's lying lmao
Reply
 · 
2


She's a whore..and i usually don't use that term on women, but,she's a money-grubbing whore
Reply
 · 


it's so obvious!
Reply
 · 

Not a single tear shes lying
Reply
 · 
3


Also she needs to take some acting lessons
Reply
 · 
Fucking Crocodile Tears, such a lying bitch...>

No comments:

Post a Comment