Tuesday, February 24, 2015

50 Shades of Grey the movie a Love Story or 50 shades of Disfunction

The movie was actually Good and verging on a Love Story about a Nice Virgin who falls for a Bad Boy...He purses her and she falls kinda of the way I did went I dated some high caliber Jewish Billionaires in NYC   They were attractive for their age and so worldly they insisted that I go to Dominatrix school and take classes from a top Mistress Stephaine and I found out I was a Natural so the flipped Opposite of the 50 Shades of Grey...My distrust of my father who was rich and powerful and his numerous affairs on my mother when I was 12 and up gave me enough anger to learn the whipping with the bull whip , flogging with a cat of 9 tails, nipple clams, hot wax ,cock and ball torture.....  Like I said I was a natural and verbally abusive>you have been a Nasty little Slut and I am going to put you over my knee and paddle you...Unlike the movie you have to start out slow and rotate between letting them body worship you and discipline so they loose sense of if they are coming and going...for a wealthy man who is used to calling the shots all the time you have to let them loose control to you their fantasy girl all dress up in tight leather Sexy Costumes...they really want to give up Control and you can let them feel FREE and Relax for a while before they go back to the Old "Grind....You also have to know where the blood vessels are before you whip them on the side of their tight as they might bleed to death...All in all its a Wealthy Man's Sport and the wealthy they are the more kinky...the need for feces done on a plate to look like a cake by Mistress Gabby is all too much for me...I say Get the Kink Out and try to get back to Normal Boys so the Movie>Reality is Stranger than Fiction   Really 10 years of that has seared my conscience and I can add that on to my Resume LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment