Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Overdose and Back to God Story

I was an actress that had just done Oliver Stone> the Doors Movie ,Lake Consequence,Tower of Terror and like most of actresses wanted to stay skinny for the "Love Scenes"  Had many Sugardaddies and would do Cocaine and Speed and sometimes Mix them...During the Huge  1994 Earthquake I was having a heart attack from mixing Cocaine with Speed>My heart beat really fast and then very slowly> did not sleep for 3 days and made a deal with God if you save my life I would move out of  Los Angeles(Lost Angeles where Satan's Evil Angels live and have the most power and everyone wants to be a Star and Worshipped)  On the 4th night I collapsed and after I got up I intended to keep my Contract with God...I left in my house in Bel Air and went to Angwin Calif (Napa Valley) to visit my God Mother( who was a fellow SDA and a Great Missionary in Singapore and Indonesia)> and proceed to sleep for 24 hours when I got up the next morning I got a Realtor and went house shopping..most of the houses were too small but found one on 2 acres with the view of the whole valley from Calistoga to Napa ...it was more than I wanted but I bought it...I went back to LA and packed up my dog and stuff and left...I ended up letting that house in Bel Air go into forclosure  and the Coop op in NYC was sold for a very low price as they were swinding me and I did not care> Huge finanacial losses
I did not care it was my time in the beautiful wilderness me and God > quit drugs cold turkey and came back to God and he blessed me with a Great Guy we lasted for 10 years and had an apt in San Francisco.   I learned my passion was Interior Design even tho I had a degree from Loma Linda in Art and God blessed me..I after was said and done I made back 3 times what I lost in my other life chasing Fame and Fortune.  What I learned is that God was always with me and will keep his promises to Protect and Bless you...Since then I have travelled the world and lived in New Zealand, Singapore and presently Hawaii> I suggest you Give God a Chance and I know even if you do not keep your End of a Promise >God is Faithful to Keep His xoxo
◄ Psalm 19:14 ►
May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer

No comments:

Post a Comment