Friday, March 13, 2015

Love ain't it Grand

I broke up with my Ex because we were diametrically opposed in religion and politics and for his lack of appreciation of me...After 2 years of dealing with a huge amount of Delusional Men with nothing much to offer beside funds which I have most all of them beat and a Bad Attitude..Again it always has been easy for me as  a Name Brand above average Pretty girl but the Dirt Sandwiches out there that think they deserve the Playmate of the Year are Plentiful and Really trying to date way out of their League...After much careful consideration my Ex is really a Prince...I feel safe with him and he would never cheat me of a dollar, I do not care if he looks old gains weight or balds he just smell like Baby Powder and is perfectly 2 years Older than I ..I do not want to be a Cougar because I want it to Last...And even tho I am a much better business woman than he is as a business owner himself I will let him think he is buying me an SUV when he is really taking the equity out of my paid off house in Hawaii..He thinks he is rescusing me but I am acutally giving him a gift...He is patient and the perfect foil for my impulsiveness...My Dad Loves him even tho he is a Low info Libtard Obama Drone..I can see out working on our multiple homes which we have done together and make a good team.  All I want to have is him apprecaite me and respect me and not have is 1940 idea of what a good wife should be...Great in the Bedroom and a Good Cook..When Great Sexually is not that hard when you have all the visuals for the man...the Good Cook well I am not but I have my own Custom Rug Line, Wine Line and Perfume Line I hope that counts for something.   He now realizes to get back to me right a way that means within the hour or the half day...Not 2 days or a week later..its kind of strange we have just fallen back into our usual banter and I Really Know What Love in at my Age...Willing to wipe the Ass of your Partner when he cannot do it himself...Being there so he can depend on you and even tho you have more funds letting him think he is in control when you are really the One.  Love it is an very strange in and out of years of Life of Memories, Heartache and Pain know that sooner or later your Partner will come pick up the Slack  Life is Short but Life Eternal with God is Forever    Epilogue:For him and I it did not work out >Some loves really do not work out even if you really work at it...I have met someone Special to Go Forward With ...God Bless this New Relationship                xoxo  CW

No comments:

Post a Comment