Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sabbeth Gratittude and Preface

I would like to thank my Aunt Jacquline S in Singapore for pressing me for years to write a book and Sean K a recent friend  for giving me back hope in Men as Intelligent and Kind.
My Dad and Stepmom for always being a Support>last but not Least 35th Anniversary Playmate Fawna MacLaren for your input LOL> Thinking about leaving Singapore at 14 going to boarding school from a very afflent family father chairman of the Singapore Stock Exchange and mother Cambrige educated Lawyer in charge of Land and Titles ....Coming to a boarding school doing 2 semesters work in one semester and graduating at 15..  Then off to college getting the a BS in Design at 18 and out to the Big World of Los Angeles California fashion design downtown...In the beginning I went the straight and narrow but what does a 18 virgin from Singapore that went to Adventist Church school know about the lures of a Big City even tho I am from Singapore a City state we never even cursed not even the F word...Then it began to unravel I was told that I should be the house model as I was too pretty to be picking pins up and making patterns...the owner wanted to date me and I left...Out into the world of  Dancing and modeling to Japan,France,Italy and I was on top of the world even getting married to a gorgeous but abusive model,taking drugs and smashing into a parked car that landed me at the hospital> but it did not hit me till I got back to Hawaii and learned of my moms suicide by that time I was on and off cocaine and speed>moving to NYC and doing the same>then back to LA to be a star>did do some high end movies like the Doors,Lake Consequence,Tower of Terror but after my divorce as he was abusive verbally and physically I was dating a few men at a time...Older Wealthy Producers and Resturant Chain Owners and some Celebrities my mixing drug Binge happen during the Big Northridge 1994 earthquake being up for 2 days and having a heart attack and I Made a Deal with God> If you save my Life I will move out of Sodom and Gamora(Bel Air)

That is a deal that I meant to keep and after I slept for 1 day drove up to Northern Calif>Napa Valley to find a home..I found one let my house in Bel Air and my NYC on 68th and Central Park West >Go into forclosure as the prices were so low at the time. The Coop in NYC I got swindled by the Coop Board and learned how they do it there Jewish Style LOL...  I was a the first level of being a Christian making deals with the Creator but he kept his end and saved my and so much more...10 years of living in a beautiful Ranch in the Napa Valley a view from Napa to Calistoga above the Meadowood Resort and Beringer Vineyards with my Adventist boyfriend and being a housewife really my favorite job that made me Happy> Going to Church alot and retreats with my Christian Lady wives of Doctor friends who were my neighbors >when you allow God to Change you Life as it says in the Bible >"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him…" (Psalm 37:5-7a, NIV).
And the losses I incured he blessed me 3 times back what I had lossed...I also know that God would keep his Promises even if we do not ....I found my real passion Interior Design after I bought a place in San Franciso...it was heaven during the Dot Com boom Living in SF during the week and the Ranch on the Weekends...those years were my favorite living with my SDA boyfriend 10 years
Then after my favourite doberman died I was introduced to a guy that is the Phoneman to the Stars LOL   after a world wind romance I sold my apt in SF and left to move to Marina Del Rey then to a house in Castor Bay Auckland New Zealand >then back home to Singapore when Obama first took over >then to Kailua Oahu Hawaii for 7 years and the last 2 in Pahoa and Hilo the most humbing experiences of my life where I had my water pipes slashed by the my caretaker and he tried to kill me with Carbon Monoxide poisioning...Still God had Bigger plans selling Hilo finally this month Aug 2015 and moving 3 months earlier to Chattanooga Tennesee my True North getting the most High End Doctors mansion doing for simutaneously and also adopting my male fawn dobie which God Blessed me with as its like try to buy the Hope Daimond to get the Dog...Now my last wish for a Great Guy in my life the Dating Situation is quite Grim dating over 40> here are some of the Stories from Dating on Line that will make you laugh and cry...Still I know God has Plan and as I am hopefully on Level 5 of being a Christian as he stretch my patience of taking 10 months before my house in Hawaii sold ...And the home I live in now which I wanted for 2 years he also blessed me with the McKee Carraige House >He will give you much more than you imagined if you have faith and Trust him...The Ride is quite Amazing>
This book is written from a Blog that I condensend after 1 year includes my decor,politics,religion and dating >hope that covers all things to all people

No comments:

Post a Comment