Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sabbeth Thought >You are what you Behold

My friend told me she is keeping her enemies closer when I asked her why she hung out with someone that swindled her out of hundreds of Thousands of Dollars...
Well I told her the Bible says different you are what you behold and what you spend time with and value.
the way Kathie Lee Gifford gave a Eulogy about Husband > Hall of  Fame Football Legend  Frank Gifford who died at 84 waiting to go to church >"He was born during the Depression and had to sometimes eat dog food...he was so grateful and his family they had nothing but they had their Faith....That kept them together and when he asked God into his heart  His world got smaller as his Lord Got Bigger...sometime he strayed but his faith never left him...' He would want you to know that he died in perfect Peace.  He knew that every sin he had ever committed was forgiven and he had the Blessed hope He would be with the Lord someday and we would be with him as well"
God loves Grateful Hearts and ones that have faith and hope in him>Jer 18:7 "Blessed is the man who trusts the Lord and whose Trust is the Lord, 8 for he will be like a tree planted by the water that extends its roots by a stream.
And it will not fear when the heat comes but leaves will be green and will not be anxious in a year of drought, Nor cease to yield fruit. 
Ephesians 3: 13 - 20
Therefore I ask you not to loose heart at my tribulations as they are for your glory> For this reason I bow my knees before the father from whom every family on earth and heaven comes, this He would grant you according to the Riches of his Glory to be strenghtened through his Spirit in the Inner Man so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith and that you may be rooted and grounded in Love that you may be able to comprehend with the Saints what is the Breath,Lenght,Height and Depth and to know the Love of Christ that surpasses Knowledge that you will be filled up with all the fullness of God.  Now to him that is able to do more abundantly beyond what we ask or think according to His Power that works within us.
The Word which is the Bible is also the heart of Chirst and Christ is the Word or Bible>this is God given Self Sacrificing Power that makes me want to humble myself as I am just Human when I get hurt I sometimes let Pride take over and think that >I am a Great and a Legend LOLOL But now I understand my favorite verse in the Bible Romans> Romans 5:3-5New International Version (NIV)
3 Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment