Sunday, January 4, 2015

http://www.womantowoman.tv/sexrelationships/relationship/item/175-interview-with-cirsten-weldon

Interview with Cirsten Weldon

Rate this item
(1 Vote)
Cirsten WeldonDesigner Cirsten Weldon gives us some insight on dating and living in beautiful Singapore
Cirsten you have worn many hats throughout your career, what are you most passionate about now?My first passion is God as I am a Second Generation Seventh Day Adventist like Prince, Brian McKnight, the Kelloggs , Salt, Little Richard and Dr Ben Carson....it is as close to the bible both Old and New Test as you can get and our heath message here is a great documentarydone about us by a non SDA.
I was a fashion designer and graduated from Loma Linda University at 18 from Singapore and designed clothes for "Addictions" on Sunset Plaza for Paula Abdul, Courtney Cox, Lisa Hartman....and of course Carrie Leigh(Hefs Ex) skimpy  little shirred number...which lead to my 
2nd Interior designer www.eurasiandesigns.com with now my own Rug Line for Indichcoll www.hawaiianrugs.com pics attached. Products by Eurasiandesigns.com FB Page
3rd Passion Acting and Spokesmodel. I was in the Doors for Oliver Stone love scene with Micheal Madison and Val Kilmer,Hard to Die, Lake Consequence for Zelman King and anything to do with the Playmates as we are family. You Devin are one of the top PMs Sweet, Kind, Wholesome and Down to Earth your Southern Comfort is so Attractive.
You are a dynamic Asian woman, tell us about your heritage and what you are doing to help your culture.I hate to sound Arrogant but I am Singaporean from South East Asia and our part of the world will be the only expanding in the next 10 years. China is tied up with the Borrowing from the US and as we know Americans love to live on credit. I buy everything CASH ALL MY HOMES... MY CARS... MY FURNITURE with of course the Designers Discount.  Our income tax is 3.2% for everyone, no unemployment, no homeless, no illegals, no crime, NO LITTER. My country is so safe you could walk down Orchard Rd with the multiple Cirsten WeldonPradas whose doors are large than the ones in NYC, the Gucci, Chanel and a virgin could walk down pass midnight and no one would touch her...we are against any drugs and if you are found with large amounts you could have a death sentence. Yes I thought I was a wild child but my Good Conservative Singaporean Roots have come back to Roost.  We also have the Central Provident Fund CPF that your employer pays about 1/3 of your salary towards and the Spore Govt matches that amount you can take out and draw on it anytime to buy a Govt or Private Condo...So Clean you could eat off the sidewalk and the Food is Out of this World ask Chef Anthony Bourdain. I miss home alot but do love Hawaii its a little like the Singapore of the 70s without the Great Food and men with long hair getting a forced haircut before they enter at Changi International per the 80s...We have more millionaires and Billionaires than Qatar> 11.8% in Singapore and the 3rd largest Port in the World and rented by England from Malaysia till we got our independence. We are the Switzerland of Asia and even FB Mark Zuckburg moved his $50 billion here and is a Singaporean Citizen. Singapore is made up of 65% Chinese,15% Malay(Muslim) 10% East Indian and 10% Caucasian NO Racial Riots and everyone is polite and speaks British English...the President is in charge every couple of years the Prime Minister Changes Chinese to Malay to Indian to Eurasian and they get paid $2 million much more than the US President as we do not want them to take bribes.  I am mostly Chinese have a little Malay and Irish...Eurasian girls by the ton there we have our own Supermodel me like Americans Next Top Model hosted by top Singaporean Supermodel winner of Fords model Search Charmaine Harn>She is Chinese and Swiss and a Good friend and Model for my Singaporean Perfume "Eurasian" made and sold a "Green" perfume  in Singapore.
I know you are into politics, what are your views on what's happening in our world today?We Chinese call America the Mountain of Gold its is not a mountain anymore with 2nd Term Bleed Out it has become a tiny mound. The Middle Class is almost non existent. I had to get out of  the movie business as there we so few Conservatives that thought like me as many had gone to Public School and Cirsten Weldonbeen Programmed to Give to the illegals the million of Parasites taking away our God Given Right of Choice....Illegal means not legal against the Law and they should not have any Right, Foodstamps, Heathcare, Cash for more babies Liberal US is opposite of Asia and like a Parallel Universe.
Los Angeles which I call Lost Angels has a Mayor that has affairs and goes from Photo Opt to Opt like the now Pres...the Liberal Media is everywhere and I am now so glad my parents sent me to Private School and College that helped shape my beliefs.  The Rampant Spending by the Politicians in Power in the WH is just insane...My friend Sen Stacey Campfield of Tenn is the ideal Good, young American Senator like Reagan. Love it.
Being a woman can sometimes be difficult if you are successful, has your success intimidated men?Dating when you are over 40 is Crazy...the Delusional men that have not taken stock of what they look like and what they have to offer when they hit on you> if you are unattractive and short you are not going to get the Playmate of the Year unless you are a Billionaire ...  yes and Devin FYI I dated Clayton Norcross who use to Played Thorne on the Bold and Beautiful pic enclosed and of course Jan Micheal Vincent in his good days and many famous men like Bill Cosby that I cannot mention but did LOLOL  I do not Date in Hawaii and since my father was Chairman of the Singapore Stock Exchange also owned a Stockbrokers company and now a hotel chain and my mom a lawyer in charge of land and titles its been hard to get their approval on anyone and they do not understand my blond,blue eyed fixation LOL. I plan to date up a storm in Tenn and NYC. My motto "I rather be alone than be with a Loser!"
What are the most misconceived notions that men have had about you?Men think because I am Asian that I am submissive but NOT SO on the movie set with Oliver Stone someone called me the Dragon Lady as I doubled my salary as I was only supposed to be topless and he wanted me nude >I negotiated the increase in various modes of Undress Playboy trained me for that.... Being Chinese and 5'8" and not into Asian Guys ...I guess my Daddy ingrained in me that I could always come home and I am glad I never had to...and still have not gotten my inheritance LOL...
I have owned homes in NYC, Singapore, New Zealand, Napa Valley, SF,LA and fipped them all as the Bible says you cannot take it with you. After a marriage and 10 year relationship I am recovered after 1 year and 3 months and ready to date. And I love Shy, Irish or German American guys that are easy going and kind ....Yes the Blond Addiction Continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment