Sunday, January 25, 2015

IS Suicide the Unforgivable Sin

My mother jumped off a building in Singapore to her death...In live she was a Great SDA Christian donated to the Youngburg Hospital, built the church baptisty and helped various people she also volunteered to teach law at the SDA college as she was a Cambridge Educated Lawyer who was in charge of Land and Titles for the Singapore govt...she was abusive to me and my brother as she was very much in pain per her incest with her brother...it was carried down her family line...she said it was a sin God could not forgive>God can forgive any sin and I found out about her incest after her death in letters to on of my deans in College..I do believe God looks at everything not just a mistake in the last moments of life.  The first Death is Life on Pause an the 2nd Death is Eternal...I do believe that she had regrets but with her electric shock treatment , her medication and my dad's numberous affairs it all was too much...I never held a grudge against her for all the canings as I was always looking out for her welfare...I believe in a Merciful and Loving God and do believe I will be her in the Clouds during the 2nd Coming of Christ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment