Sunday, January 18, 2015

Living in BLUE Hawaii is NOT PARADISE (Coconut trees=Rats)

Well I thought it was going to be like Singapore used to be very clean and Tropical...Well not so between the incessant dog barking without control from the neighbors in Kailua Oahu ...for years having to call the police 52 times and take them to court and them retaliating with a Restraining Order for me screaming at their dog..  the Plucking chickens and Feral Cats fighting, the other nasty neighbor and his Hydrophonic Garden that was acutally breeding mosquitoes...the 2 neighbors tag teaming me and ultimately me winning but all the stress for 7 years took it toll and when Obama bought a $2 million beach plot 2 blocks away it was time to move to my 6 acre Ranch on the Big Island instead of that being ideallic and living next door to the Lava Tree State Park it was a Nightmare...My caretaker slashing the water pipes and trying to kill me ...it was the most humbling time in my Christian Experience...the Feral cats making the dogs bark and the mice living close as there is a waterfall 2 doors down, the green ,brown gecko lizard crappping in your house, the birds and cats in roof eaves...its the most unpleasant 3rd World Experience...and of course the Coqui frogs from PR that were brought in by Plants from Walmart, and the Red Ants from S American that make you have welts....Really its a pretty Place to visit but dealing with the Locals and the Critters is just to uncivilized for Me.  Coconut Trees equals RATS

No comments:

Post a Comment